At the end of 2019, we sent out a survey to our clients and were overwhelmed by the enthusiasm of the responses we received. Here’s what our current clients had to say.
- 100% of respondents said they felt EKG was able to partner with them on a closer level than a large analytical testing provider may have been.
- 100% of respondents said they felt EKG approached their project with innovative and creative solutions.
- 100% of respondents said they would recommend EKG Labs as an analytical service provider in the pharmaceutical and medical device fields.
- Clients repeatedly emphasized EKG’s exceptional scientific integrity in their testimonials.
In the same survey, we asked our clients to give us an adjective that first comes to mind when they think of EKG Labs. We were immensely honored by the results:
“EKG is much more than an analytical test lab. Their subject matter expertise makes them terrific partners in problem solving and trouble shooting.”
“EKG can do the work to get the project done!”
“EKG has been exceptional from the start of the project to the close. They were professional and timely on all matters. The quality of the report truly shows their expertise in the field. I highly recommend contacting them.”
“Excellent lab with utmost integrity and robust scientific knowledge.”
As EKG Labs continues to grow and challenge ourselves in new ways, we are proud to always maintain our commitment to quality, integrity, and close relationships with our clients.
Thank you for a wonderful decade! Here’s to 2020!
About EKG Labs
EKG Labs is an analytical service provider for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. Our analytical services support regulatory filings, product development, and analytical chemistry investigations. EKG Labs operates out of Innovative Technology Enterprises (ITE) at the University of Missouri, St. Louis (UMSL).
Some of our services include:
- Extractables and Leachables Analysis
- Impurity Identification
- Material/Chemical Characterization
- Method Development and Validation
To find out how EKG Labs can help you with your product development and regulatory needs, please contact us at 810-354-5229.