2023 is kicking off in high gear at EKG Labs. Some of our plans for the year include:
- Expanding our analytical capacity and capability with our newest instruments
- UHPLC with a quadrupole Time-of-Flight MS (learn more about this instrument)
- Triple quadrupole GCMS (details to come)
- Growing our number of full-time chemists with diverse scientific backgrounds
- Achieving our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Extending our partnerships with long-term clients
- Meeting new clients and building on those relationships
- Increasing collaboration with other Infinity Labs sites across the US
- Continuing to find innovative solutions to a wide variety of analytical challenges (read some of our fascinating case studies)
We are also looking forward to speaking and exhibiting at a number of pharmaceutical and medical device conferences across the United States. In the first half of the year, we will be attending the following events:
MD&M West (Booth 2564)
February 7-9, 2023
Extractables & Leachables Summit 2023
April 17-18, 2023
Combination Products Summit 2023
May 16-17, 2023
Extractables & Leachables USA 2023
May 17-18, 2023
One of our favorite elements of these conferences is the opportunity to meet both current and prospective clients face-to-face. When not in a session, you can be sure to find us exploring the exhibit halls and networking over coffee. If you would like to meet with EKG Labs attendees at a conference to discuss your extractable/leachable questions or any other analytical needs, please let us know. We’ll see you there!
About EKG Labs
EKG Labs is an analytical service provider for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our wide variety of analytical services support product development, regulatory filings, and analytical chemistry investigations. EKG Labs is now a part of the Infinity Laboratories group, a powerful network of state-of-the-art testing facilities that are FDA registered, ISO 17025 accredited, and DEA licensed. With an enhanced focus in the areas of chemical and microbiological sciences, we support pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers. Our goal is to go Beyond Testing and become a partner in the success of our customers.
Some of our services include:
To find out more about our analytical offerings, please contact us at email@example.com or at 810-354-5229.